Ouran Host Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ouran Host Club

Ragnarok Guide! (the best) xD

Events of the O.H.C!!!!

Mcleoud
    Mcleoud
    Admin

Events of the O.H.C!!!! Empty Events of the O.H.C!!!!

Post  Mcleoud Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:40 am

well members of the guild here i came to say all the events will be, in the events you will be able to win items and money! or go to a good place where monsters give exp and all can get good exp too i am going to be fizing the date and the hour for a lot of ppl can be on at that time ^^ i promise will be great events where u will money and good items or exp going to a strong place like anubis there me, eiji and seku whit my priest can tank em for you can kill them whithout problems, my priest too has got aspersio and whit that u hit 3 times more the normal u hit! that is great, well guys good luck to all!

PD: if u need something dont think 2 times in ask Mcleoud(me) Eiji and Sekundes ^^ all the time we are able for help you. i wish u enjoy the guild!
    Mcleoud
    Mcleoud
    Admin

Events of the O.H.C!!!! Empty Re: Events of the O.H.C!!!!

Post  Mcleoud Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:01 am

an event!!! well members of ouran here i came to say how will be this event:
    the idea is make the guild up lv and the members have benefit at the same time ¿how? well u can make the guild up and u will win prizes! its about, when u make the guild up 1% u will win money and or an item!! what is the "tax"? this is give to the guild your exp but not all exp you choose how much u want to give to the guild the minim is 1% and the max is 50%, 50% will be the half of exp when u kill a monster, then when u kill a monster one half of the exp go to the guild and the other to you...if u want prizes fast u should have 50% tax but if u want to lvl will be better if u dont have or if u have 15 or 10% like max, but if u dont worry the lvling give what u want! xDwell you will win more items and money if u give tax ^^.
    aaaaaaaandddd....the persons who give 50% to the guild will win cards!!(the cards like the items and money are secret xD)so i wait u give u best effort ^^.

and people too we need u give us money(minim 5k) or items u dont want and no need, and the persons who donate money can get better items and more money!!

PD: if u have question make to me (Mcleoud), Eiji Himura and Sekundes (we are the leaders) we wish help to you in everything!

PD2:tell me how much u want of tax...here in the forum, making me pm and sending mail, too u can tell to Eiji and Sekundes how much u want ^^

good luck whit the event! and enjoy it!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:23 pm